Railroad crossing barrier malfunctioning in Mississauga
A railroad crossing barrier is malfunctioning in Mississauga.
According to police, the railroad crossing barrier will not rise, it is located in the area of Argentia Road and Ninth Line.
CP Rail is aware of the issue and working to resolve it.
In the meantime, drivers are instructed to use alternate routes.
- Appleby Line in Milton to be closed for a couple of days for railroad track repairs
- Barriers at railway crossing malfunctioning in Mississauga
- Vehicle Flees After Knocking Down Railway Barrier in Mississauga
- St Catharine Museum to highlight descendants of Underground Railroad in photo exhibit
- Police on Scene for Malfunctioning Traffic Lights in Mississauga
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Free Summer Scavenger Hunt happening in Hamilton