Railroad crossing barrier malfunctioning in Mississauga
A railroad crossing barrier is malfunctioning in Mississauga.
According to police, the railroad crossing barrier will not rise, it is located in the area of Argentia Road and Ninth Line.
CP Rail is aware of the issue and working to resolve it.
In the meantime, drivers are instructed to use alternate routes.
- Barriers at railway crossing malfunctioning in Mississauga
- Vehicle Flees After Knocking Down Railway Barrier in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Malfunctioning Traffic Lights in Mississauga
- SUV Crashes Through Barrier and Hits Moving GO Train in Mississauga
- Some Roads Remain Closed After Van Plows Through QEW Barrier Wall
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Select Mississauga residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccinations this week
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga