Quick Bite: Union Social
Located in the North West end of Mississauga by the huge Royal Bank building off the 401 is a "non-chain" restaurant called Union Social Eatery. The restaurant has an airy, open concept feel with a bar lined with large flat screen TV's that's on centre stage. It is the ideal spot to catch a game and have a pint. The lounge area is to the right and the dining area to the left. Today we popped in for lunch.
The chef who thought of the Almond Crusted Chicken Tenders and executed it the way they did deserves a gold medal in the Chicken Tender Olympics, if there ever was one. This was absolutely delicious. The chicken was extremely juicy and cooked to perfection and the three accompanying sauces were flavourful. The fresh cut fries were nice and crispy. The almond crust worked perfectly around the chicken like this is how a chicken tender was always meant to be. Ya, I liked it.
You know a place is doing well when they open up their first location in Mississauga and then expand into Toronto. Usually it's the other way around. This is the case for Union Social Eatery with their second location at St.Clair and Yonge. They are doing something right along with dishing out good food!
Almond Crusted Chicken Tenders with Maple Dijon, Ancho BBQ and Ranch sauces with Hand Cut Fries.
Length of time to get the meal:
Click here for map and location>
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga secondary school
- Two Brampton residents killed in highway crash near Cornwall
- If COVID vaccines ‘essential,’ Canadians could get shots in U.S. and no quarantine
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, outdoor activities, vaccines for children – May 14, 2021
- Grocery store employees in Mississauga and Brampton test positive for COVID-19