Quick Bite: Ten Restaurant - St. Williams Burger
St. Williams Cheeseburger 8oz | truffle + day picked mushrooms, maple smoked cheddar, house cut friesWhere?
Located on the corner of Lakeshore Rd. and Hurontario St. in Port Credit. Ten Restaurant & Wine Bar has something happening every night of the week, whether it be live music, food features or a DJ, you can always find a reason to visit one of the best spots Mississauga.
$17.98 Extras: rasher bacon $0.99, fried egg $0.99
Length of Time to Receive Meal:
It took about 15 minutes but it wasn't busy
This is one of the best burgers I've had in Mississauga. The beef was fresh and moist, and the bacon crispy. The mushrooms were seasoned well and the portion was reasonable when compared to other burgers, where it was just an afterthought. I typically find that heavily topped burgers are created to cover something up, like the use of low quality beef, but this burger has proved me wrong. The toppings were obviously carefully selected to create the St. Williams Cheeseburger and it worked perfectly. I also had it with house cut fries which were nice and crispy.
The only comment I have about the burger is the price tag, totalling $18.97 (with bacon). Generally speaking, Port Credit restaurants seem to charge a premium of approximately 20% more when compared to similar restaurants in other parts of Mississauga. However, for one of the best burgers in Mississauga this time it's worth it.
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17