Quick Bite: Shandra’s Roti Shop
Tucked away in a hidden strip mall in Mississauga on Eglinton between Tomken and Dixie is Shandra's Roti Shop -- one of the best roti restos. Shandra's has been around for 20 years and that speaks volumes. With a variety of roti's, rice dishes and Caribbean appetizers, you can’t leave without being satisfied.
Expect to wait in line at Shandra’s during your lunch break, but know it's well worth the wait. The Chicken Curry Roti was one of the best I've ever had and very filling. The chicken was cooked perfectly and was still moist. The potatoes were nice and soft. The spices blended everything together perfectly. And most importantly, the chicken to potato ratio was a perfect balance. I'm definitely going back next time for some Oxtail Roti.
Curry Chicken Roti
Length of Time to Receive Meal:
It took about five minutes but it wasn't busy
- Canada's Wonderland reopening for thrill-seekers on July 7
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- A brand new Kelseys roadhouse set to open in Mississauga
- Brampton councillor ordered to pay court costs after losing case against city
- Just 15 new cases of COVID-19 in Mississauga today