Quick Bite: Shandra’s Roti Shop
Tucked away in a hidden strip mall in Mississauga on Eglinton between Tomken and Dixie is Shandra's Roti Shop -- one of the best roti restos. Shandra's has been around for 20 years and that speaks volumes. With a variety of roti's, rice dishes and Caribbean appetizers, you can’t leave without being satisfied.
Expect to wait in line at Shandra’s during your lunch break, but know it's well worth the wait. The Chicken Curry Roti was one of the best I've ever had and very filling. The chicken was cooked perfectly and was still moist. The potatoes were nice and soft. The spices blended everything together perfectly. And most importantly, the chicken to potato ratio was a perfect balance. I'm definitely going back next time for some Oxtail Roti.
Curry Chicken Roti
Length of Time to Receive Meal:
It took about five minutes but it wasn't busy
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga