Quick Bite: Señor Burrito
Located in south west Mississauga in a strip mall off of the QEW and Erin Mills Pkwy is a non-chain Mexican Burrito joint called Senor Burrito. This Mexican joint has a small dining area - a perfect spot to pick up a quick bite to eat. It has a good selection of Mexican street food including tacos, quesadillas, flautas, tostadas, nachos, tostitos, and of course burritos. They have chicken, steak, pork and veggie burrito options. The steak burrito is the most popular burrito, so what's one to do but get the steak burrito.
Right off the bat you can taste the freshness. The website states "all of our dishes are made-to -order right in front of your eyes" and this holds true. My burrito was topped with salsa, rice, beans, guacamole, and medium hot sauce. I can usually handle medium hot sauce, but this sauce kicked my arse, in a good way though. I can't imagine what the hot would taste like. The burritos are a little bit smaller in size compared to other popular burrito joints but made up for it with taste and freshness.
Steak Burrito on whole wheat tortilla + bottled water
$8.25 Burrito + $1.00 water
$9.25 + tax
Length of Time to Receive Meal:
5 minutes, but it wasn't busy
Click here for map and contact info>
- Everything We Know So Far About the Restaurant Explosion in Mississauga
- Here's What the Hurontario LRT Stop Names Could Be
- Mississauga Library Named One of Canada's Coolest Branches
- Police Emergency Exercise Happening at Square One in Mississauga
- Here's a Sneak Peek at What the Hurontario LRT Cars Will Look Like in Mississauga