Quick Bite: Peter's on Eglinton
Located on the corner of Eglinton and Tomken is a place that you've passed by hundreds of times called Peter's on Eglinton. When you first walk in you can't help but think that this is how all restaurants looked like in the 70's in a high end hotel. A quick scan of this place, and it's obvious that it's geared towards an older audience, and low and behold, Hazel McCallion was having her dinner in the booth next to me.
Pork Souvlaki on a Bun Dinner
Time to get my food:
10 minutes (but it wasn't busy)
The Pork Souvlaki on Bun Dinner was really good and as you can tell by the picture above they know how to pile on the pork. The pork was cooked perfectly, the fries were golden and the slaw tasted like it was home made. Despite the enormity of my meal this place is not cheap. They had items like Veal Parmigiana priced at $27.95 and the full Souvlaki Dinner (Pork) at $22.95. With prices like this you won't see me there much but they are catering to ballers like Hazel and seniors who can afford that. I would take my mom here though.Map to Peter’s on Eglinton>
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- Peel Region PC Candidates Split Over Endorsements in Leadership Race
- What's Open and Closed Family Day in Mississauga
- What Does $300,000 Get You in Mississauga Compared to Other Cities?
- 5 Amazing Places to See the Sunset in Mississauga