Quick Bite: Peter's on Eglinton
Located on the corner of Eglinton and Tomken is a place that you've passed by hundreds of times called Peter's on Eglinton. When you first walk in you can't help but think that this is how all restaurants looked like in the 70's in a high end hotel. A quick scan of this place, and it's obvious that it's geared towards an older audience, and low and behold, Hazel McCallion was having her dinner in the booth next to me.
Pork Souvlaki on a Bun Dinner
Time to get my food:
10 minutes (but it wasn't busy)
The Pork Souvlaki on Bun Dinner was really good and as you can tell by the picture above they know how to pile on the pork. The pork was cooked perfectly, the fries were golden and the slaw tasted like it was home made. Despite the enormity of my meal this place is not cheap. They had items like Veal Parmigiana priced at $27.95 and the full Souvlaki Dinner (Pork) at $22.95. With prices like this you won't see me there much but they are catering to ballers like Hazel and seniors who can afford that. I would take my mom here though.Map to Peter’s on Eglinton>
- Canada's Wonderland is Building Longest, Fastest, Highest Roller-Coaster for 2019
- One of the Tallest Buildings in Canada is coming to Mississauga
- Major New Park Officially Opens in Mississauga
- What are the Oldest Neighbourhoods in Mississauga?
- Major Transit Closure Coming Due to LRT Construction in Mississauga