Quick Bite: Owl of Minerva
If you are looking to get stuffed for under $10 with some flavourful Korean food, Owl of Minerva is for you. Before you get your main dish, you get some small app plates with kimchi and other goodness to get your taste buds going. When my BBQ beef arrived it was smoking hot and steaming and everyone had to look over to see what I got. My buddy ordered the pork bone soup ($7.99) and we both destroyed our dishes in less than five minutes.
On the southeast corner of Burnhamthorpe and Creditview you will find Owl of Minerva, which features such dishes as the Pork Bone soup. This is a great Korean joint that is hidden unless you or a buddy know about it. There's no shortage of good Korean joints in Mississauga, but none have as much variety as Owl of Minerva. I have yet to find any place to have kimchi fried rice, stir-fried rice cakes, hand-pulled noodles in soup and two dozen other items on the same menu anywhere else.
Broiled BBQ Beef
Length of time to get the meal:
NOTE: Owl of Minerva is open 24 hours, so after a night of clubbing this might be the very best food you will ever taste in your life at 3 am.
Click here for map>
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month