Quick Bite, Lunch: Wally's
Wally’s Family Restaurant located minutes away from the Square One area is one of the best and well known greasy spoons that has been around ever since we can remember. With the orange seat covers covering orange vinyl seats this place is old school. You can get breakfast and dinner as well but this time we went for lunch to have one of their classic dishes.What?
Wally’s hamburger and fries.
$5.99 (no drink)How much time?
It was a bit busy as we went during the lunch rush so it took about
10 minutes to get and 5 minutes to devour.
How was it?:
It was good for a quick dirty burger and fries.Wally’s Family Restaurant
3480 Hurontario St
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination