Quick Bite, Lunch: Wally's
Wally’s Family Restaurant located minutes away from the Square One area is one of the best and well known greasy spoons that has been around ever since we can remember. With the orange seat covers covering orange vinyl seats this place is old school. You can get breakfast and dinner as well but this time we went for lunch to have one of their classic dishes.What?
Wally’s hamburger and fries.
$5.99 (no drink)How much time?
It was a bit busy as we went during the lunch rush so it took about
10 minutes to get and 5 minutes to devour.
How was it?:
It was good for a quick dirty burger and fries.Wally’s Family Restaurant
3480 Hurontario St
- Brand New American Restaurant Goes Bankrupt in Mississauga
- Car Seen Driving Erratically and Speeding Down Major Road in Mississauga
- Mississauga To Be Hit With Dangerous Weather Tonight
- Mississauga Facing Extreme Cold Weather, Freezing Rain Expected
- Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired in Mississauga