Quick Bite, Lunch: Wally's
Wally’s Family Restaurant located minutes away from the Square One area is one of the best and well known greasy spoons that has been around ever since we can remember. With the orange seat covers covering orange vinyl seats this place is old school. You can get breakfast and dinner as well but this time we went for lunch to have one of their classic dishes.What?
Wally’s hamburger and fries.
$5.99 (no drink)How much time?
It was a bit busy as we went during the lunch rush so it took about
10 minutes to get and 5 minutes to devour.
How was it?:
It was good for a quick dirty burger and fries.Wally’s Family Restaurant
3480 Hurontario St
- Police responding to child hanging from rail of balcony in Mississauga
- Mississauga's “first and only outdoor picnic and beer garden experience" now open
- Toronto strip club employee may have exposed up to 550 to COVID-19: officials
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- A fast food chain has had to close 40 locations amid the COVID-19 pandemic