Quick Bite, Lunch: Wally's
Wally’s Family Restaurant located minutes away from the Square One area is one of the best and well known greasy spoons that has been around ever since we can remember. With the orange seat covers covering orange vinyl seats this place is old school. You can get breakfast and dinner as well but this time we went for lunch to have one of their classic dishes.What?
Wally’s hamburger and fries.
$5.99 (no drink)How much time?
It was a bit busy as we went during the lunch rush so it took about
10 minutes to get and 5 minutes to devour.
How was it?:
It was good for a quick dirty burger and fries.Wally’s Family Restaurant
3480 Hurontario St
- PHOTOS: Emergency Crews on Scene After Car Flips Over in Mississauga
- Some Snow May be Headed Towards Mississauga
- Assembling Ikea Furniture is About to Get Easier in Mississauga
- Brand New Structure in Mississauga Finally Approved at a Cost of $40 Million
- BREAKING: Bonnie Crombie Wins Second Term as Mayor of Mississauga