Quick Bite, Lunch: Wally's
Wally’s Family Restaurant located minutes away from the Square One area is one of the best and well known greasy spoons that has been around ever since we can remember. With the orange seat covers covering orange vinyl seats this place is old school. You can get breakfast and dinner as well but this time we went for lunch to have one of their classic dishes.What?
Wally’s hamburger and fries.
$5.99 (no drink)How much time?
It was a bit busy as we went during the lunch rush so it took about
10 minutes to get and 5 minutes to devour.
How was it?:
It was good for a quick dirty burger and fries.Wally’s Family Restaurant
3480 Hurontario St
- Former City Council Candidate Files Complaint Against Mississauga Councillor
- Find the Perfect Back-to-School Products at MUJI Square One in Mississauga
- One of the Tallest Buildings in Canada is coming to Mississauga
- Will Pearson Airport Break its Busiest Day of the Year Record?
- Mississauga Teachers Advised to Ignore Doug Ford’s Mandate on Sex-Ed Curriculum