Quick Bite, Lunch: Sushi Tei
Sushi Tei located on the north-west plaza on Creditview and Burhamthorpe is definitely one of the better Japanese restaurants around in Mississauga. Don’t expect all you can eat here but what you can expect is a spacious dining area with a lot of small private rooms for taking out that client for a meeting. One great touch is the small freebie food plates they give on the table.
(Sliced fresh raw fish and seafood over a bed of sushi rice - Salmon, red tuna, white tuna, white fish, octopus)
$14.95 (no drink but had the complimentary green tea)
How much time?
The food came within 10 minutes and was impressed as it was fairly busy
How was it?
It was absolutely delicious and was a perfect size. Might be a little pricey for an everyday lunch but for a business meeting it’s a great spot.
4040 Creditview Rd. Unit 1&2
- Very Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Here’s why Mississauga residents should vote strategically this election
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
- Schools in hold and secure due to attempted carjacking in Mississauga