Quick Bite: Holy Smokez BBQ Sandwiches
Located in an unassuming strip plaza on Dundas between Tomken and Dixie is a unique sandwich shop (especially for Mississauga) called Holy Smokez BBQ Sandwiches. It's unique because we really haven't seen much BBQ style joints in Mississauga. All the sandwiches are not only barbequed, but cooked over indirect heat and smoked with wood for as long as 18 hours. You will find BBQ sandwiches such as Smoked Sausage, Pulled Pork, and Pork "N" Slaw. I was salivating just reading the menu. I was there for lunch today.
You know when a friend texts you and says, "You have to try this Pork "N" Slaw sandwich at this place!" it has to be good. First off, this place smells great, so when you first walk in your hunger level increases five notches. The sandwich was absolutely delicious. It's a pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw on top and it was a perfect balance. I have had a lot of pulled pork sandwiches in my life and all too often they are doused with BBQ sauce, and I was glad to see this one wasn't. I'm just glad I don't have to wait for summer Ribfest's to get my fix of pulled pork anymore!
Pork "N" Slaw +Combo 3 (Fries and drink)
$7.75 sandwich + $2.99 combo
$10.74 + tax
Length of Time to Receive Meal:
5 minutes but it wasn't busy
Click here for map and contact info>
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- McDonald's reopens in North Mississauga after worker tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- One-bedroom apartments in Mississauga third most expensive on list of 35 Canadian cities