Quick Bite: Holy Smokez BBQ Sandwiches
Located in an unassuming strip plaza on Dundas between Tomken and Dixie is a unique sandwich shop (especially for Mississauga) called Holy Smokez BBQ Sandwiches. It's unique because we really haven't seen much BBQ style joints in Mississauga. All the sandwiches are not only barbequed, but cooked over indirect heat and smoked with wood for as long as 18 hours. You will find BBQ sandwiches such as Smoked Sausage, Pulled Pork, and Pork "N" Slaw. I was salivating just reading the menu. I was there for lunch today.
You know when a friend texts you and says, "You have to try this Pork "N" Slaw sandwich at this place!" it has to be good. First off, this place smells great, so when you first walk in your hunger level increases five notches. The sandwich was absolutely delicious. It's a pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw on top and it was a perfect balance. I have had a lot of pulled pork sandwiches in my life and all too often they are doused with BBQ sauce, and I was glad to see this one wasn't. I'm just glad I don't have to wait for summer Ribfest's to get my fix of pulled pork anymore!
Pork "N" Slaw +Combo 3 (Fries and drink)
$7.75 sandwich + $2.99 combo
$10.74 + tax
Length of Time to Receive Meal:
5 minutes but it wasn't busy
Click here for map and contact info>
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- T&T CEO and Bonnie Crombie address racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store
- Man threatened staff at Mississauga clinic after being asked to wear a mask: Police
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 407 closed due to massive fire
- Potential COVID-19 exposure identified on flight from Pearson Airport in Mississauga