Quick Bite, Date Night: Topiary’s
Where? Topiary's Steak and Seafood restaurant, located near Pearson Airport at 3215 Derry Rd. E., is an upscale resto geared towards fancy date nights and corporate events and parties. It's known for its classic decor (stained glass, deep greens, original, Victorian-themed art) and delicious complimentary appetizers -- feta, dill pickles, olives and bread seemingly birthed from a womb of copious garlic butter.
What? The well-presented and more than generous broiled scallop meal, accompanied by assorted vegetables.
How Much? The broiled scallops are $42.00
Topiary's a little pricier, with entrees costing anywhere from $15 to $45+
How Much Time? Fine dining is not for anyone in a rush. Though the service isn't slow, it's unobtrusive, meaning diners are encouraged to linger over drinks and appetizers. Expect to spend about an hour or more at the resto.
How Was It? Flavourful and satisfying. Unlike some other fine dining establishments, the portions are extremely generous, so beware of glutting yourself on garlic bread and feta. You won't have room for your steak or dozens of scallops if you do.
3215 Derry Rd E
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga