Quick Bite, Date Night: Topiary’s
Where? Topiary's Steak and Seafood restaurant, located near Pearson Airport at 3215 Derry Rd. E., is an upscale resto geared towards fancy date nights and corporate events and parties. It's known for its classic decor (stained glass, deep greens, original, Victorian-themed art) and delicious complimentary appetizers -- feta, dill pickles, olives and bread seemingly birthed from a womb of copious garlic butter.
What? The well-presented and more than generous broiled scallop meal, accompanied by assorted vegetables.
How Much? The broiled scallops are $42.00
Topiary's a little pricier, with entrees costing anywhere from $15 to $45+
How Much Time? Fine dining is not for anyone in a rush. Though the service isn't slow, it's unobtrusive, meaning diners are encouraged to linger over drinks and appetizers. Expect to spend about an hour or more at the resto.
How Was It? Flavourful and satisfying. Unlike some other fine dining establishments, the portions are extremely generous, so beware of glutting yourself on garlic bread and feta. You won't have room for your steak or dozens of scallops if you do.
3215 Derry Rd E
- Car smashes into house in Mississauga in overnight collision
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Utility companies warning of a scam threatening to leave Ontarians powerless and cold
- Peel police investigating after religious scriptures destroyed at Sikh temple