Quick Bite: Arigato Bento Box
Arigato is located off of Dixie Rd. and Eastgate Parkway in a small nondescript commercial plaza called Dixie Park Centre, which is predominantly known to the local Asian community and to others by word of mouth. The plaza includes a mismatch of businesses and a food court haven of Northeast Asian cuisine.
Arigato which has over 100 different Japanese and Korean food menu items (with photos to help you decide) that are downright cheap and delicious. There is a daily lunch and dinner rush (except on Mondays when they are closed) where you will find a mix of diners that work in the building, or in the surrounding area. The food court is also open on weekends for lunch and dinner.
Bento Box #1: Unagi, 4 pieces of Sushi, 6 pieces of California Roll, Pork Tonkatsu and Miso Soup
$10.95 + tax
10 minutes, and that's quick for a Japanese Bento Box.
Address: 1550 South Gateway, Mississauga, ON L4W 5G6
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Popular Mississauga restaurant opens luxury tent to keep diners comfortable amid the COVID shutdown
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of October 19 to 24
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting 978 new COVID-19 cases today, six new deaths