Queensway East closed at Tedlo due to collision in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a collision in Mississauga.
At 9:15 p.m. on Tuesday (March 23), first responders were called to the area of Queensway East and Tedlo Street in relation to a collision involving a car and a motorcycle.
The motorcyclist was conscious and breathing when first responders arrived, and they are being taken to a trauma centre for further evaluation and treatment.
Drivers are instructed to avoid the area.
- First responders attending to collision involving motorcycle in Mississauga
- First responders attending to three-car collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to two-car collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to multi-car collision in Mississauga
- Convair closed at Electra due to collision in Mississauga
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Free Summer Scavenger Hunt happening in Hamilton