Quebec ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot; $1 million prize won in Ontario
A lottery player in Quebec certainly has a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving weekend.
Friday night's massive $70 million Lotto Max jackpot was claimed by a ticket holder in the province.
The exact location of where the ticket was purchased has yet to be revealed.
The draw also offered 19 Maxmillions prizes of $1 million each.
Five of them were won by lottery players in Quebec, Ontario, the Prairies and British Columbia, with one of the prizes being shared by two ticket holders.
The jackpot for the next Lotto Max draw on Oct. 13 will be approximately $24 million.
- Quebec ticket holder wins Saturday night’s $30 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Prairie ticket holder wins Friday night’s $60 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Quebec player wins Friday night’s $55 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga