Quebec ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot; $1 million prize won in Ontario
A lottery player in Quebec certainly has a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving weekend.
Friday night's massive $70 million Lotto Max jackpot was claimed by a ticket holder in the province.
The exact location of where the ticket was purchased has yet to be revealed.
The draw also offered 19 Maxmillions prizes of $1 million each.
Five of them were won by lottery players in Quebec, Ontario, the Prairies and British Columbia, with one of the prizes being shared by two ticket holders.
The jackpot for the next Lotto Max draw on Oct. 13 will be approximately $24 million.
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday night’s massive lotto jackpot
- No winning ticket for Friday night’s $42 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- $70 Million Lotto Max Jackpot Ticket Sold in Ontario
- Massive Jackpot Winning Lotto Ticket Sold in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee