Quebec ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot; $1 million prize won in Ontario
A lottery player in Quebec certainly has a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving weekend.
Friday night's massive $70 million Lotto Max jackpot was claimed by a ticket holder in the province.
The exact location of where the ticket was purchased has yet to be revealed.
The draw also offered 19 Maxmillions prizes of $1 million each.
Five of them were won by lottery players in Quebec, Ontario, the Prairies and British Columbia, with one of the prizes being shared by two ticket holders.
The jackpot for the next Lotto Max draw on Oct. 13 will be approximately $24 million.
- Quebec ticket holder wins Saturday night’s $30 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Prairie ticket holder wins Friday night’s $60 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Quebec player wins Friday night’s $55 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday night’s $8.7 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- No winning ticket for Friday's $55 million jackpot, but still some big wins
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mass test results are in from a Mississauga condo for the variants of concern
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- Here’s what you need to know about quarantine hotels in Mississauga
- Brampton and Mississauga Lowe's locations hosting hiring day to fill 240 positions