Quebec player wins Friday night’s $55 million Lotto Max jackpot
TORONTO -- A ticket holder in Quebec won Friday night's $55 million Lotto Max jackpot.
There were also five MaxMillion prizes of $1 million each up for grabs, and two of them were claimed by lottery players in Quebec and British Columbia.
Another B.C. player claimed the draw's runner up prize of just under $1.1 million.
The jackpot for the next Lotto Max draw on Nov. 3 will be approximately $14 million.
- Quebec ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot; $1 million prize won in Ontario
- No winning ticket for Friday's $55 million jackpot, but still some big wins
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- No winning ticket for Friday night’s $42 million Lotto Max jackpot
- No winning ticket for Saturday night’s $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital
- Employees at Mississauga superstore tests positive for COVID-19
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.