Quaint new cafe now open in downtown Oakville
If you're craving sweets and some cozy atmosphere, then you might want to visit this quaint little cafe which has recently made its home in downtown Oakville.
Narenj, located at 131 Kerr St near Rebecca St, specializes in a variety of sweets and pastries including croissants, eclairs, tarts, meringue, and jam.
As for drinks, the cafe serves a selection of tea and coffee, including lattes.
Residents are also invited to experience Narenj's unique interior, which is decorated with a variety of potted plants and chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.
The cafe is open from 9 to 7 on Monday to Thursday and 9 to 8 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Photo courtesy of Narenj on Instagram
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood