Quaint new cafe now open in downtown Oakville
If you're craving sweets and some cozy atmosphere, then you might want to visit this quaint little cafe which has recently made its home in downtown Oakville.
Narenj, located at 131 Kerr St near Rebecca St, specializes in a variety of sweets and pastries including croissants, eclairs, tarts, meringue, and jam.
As for drinks, the cafe serves a selection of tea and coffee, including lattes.
Residents are also invited to experience Narenj's unique interior, which is decorated with a variety of potted plants and chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.
The cafe is open from 9 to 7 on Monday to Thursday and 9 to 8 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Photo courtesy of Narenj on Instagram
- A new cafe is coming to Mississauga this summer
- Beloved Oakville cafe closing its doors after 26 years in business
- Newly-Renovated Mississauga Cafe Offers New Look and Purpose
- Trendy New Cafe Opens at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Popular Mississauga cafe officially reopens in new spot in Port Credit
- Canada's Wonderland reopening for thrill-seekers on July 7
- A brand new Kelseys roadhouse set to open in Mississauga
- Brampton councillor ordered to pay court costs after losing case against city
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- Driver in Mississauga stopped with loaded firearm