QEW shut down in Burlington due to crash that leave two people dead
Residents should be aware of a road closure this morning (Jan 26) in Burlington.
Ontario Provincial Police have closed the QEW in both directions between Brant Street and Guelph Line due to s a serious multi-vehicle collision.
Police say two females have died and three people have been sent to the hospital with non life threatening injuries as Burlington paramedics are on scene.
A total of four cars have been involved.
The QEW will be closed for about 6 to 8 hours.
.@OPP_GTATraffic have closed the QEW eastbound and westbound between Guelph Line and Brant Street in Burlington for a serious multi vehicle collision. Two people reported without vitals. Multiple resources from @BurlingtonFire, @HaltonMedics207 and @OPP_HSD on scene #BurlON pic.twitter.com/TpLLaLEH4O— Andrew Collins (@ACollinsPhoto) January 26, 2021
- Burlington's Joseph Brant Hospital new site for vaccination clinic
- Intersection Closed After Multi Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following Multi-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Six Taken to Hospital Following Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Peel Police On Scene For Multi-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze