Province to update vaccination plan for Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario on Thursday
Ontario is set to update its COVID-19 vaccination plan.
Health Minister Christine Elliott and Solicitor General Sylvia Jones are scheduled to speak this afternoon about the province's vaccine rollout.
Ontario said on Wednesday it had administered a record high of 202,984 vaccine doses since its last daily report,
More than 11.7 million doses of vaccine have been given out in the province so far.
Eligibility was accelerated for a second dose on Monday in seven hot spots where the Delta variant is spreading.
People in those regions who got their first dose on May 9 or earlier could book a second shot starting Monday.
- Ontario expected to give update on COVID-19 vaccination plan
- Ontario to give update on COVID-19 vaccination plan on Thursday
- Hamilton residents eligible for accelerated 2nd COVID-19 vaccine dose after Delta variant hot spot designation
- Today more Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton residents now eligible to book accelerated second vaccine dose
- Ontario’s vaccine rollout could look different across health units: Solicitor General
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February