Province reporting 3,945 new COVID-19 cases, 61 deaths
The province is reporting 3,945 new COVID-19 cases today (Sunday, January 10) and 61 deaths linked to the virus.
Locally, there are 1,160 new cases in Toronto, 641 in Peel, 357 in York Region, 223 in Windsor-Essex County, 220 in Waterloo, 118 in Halton, and 64 in Hamilton.
Since yesterday, 2,496 cases have been resolved and 62,300 additional tests have been completed.
Health Minister Christine Elliott reports that as of 8:00 p.m. yesterday, a total of 113,246 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in Ontario.
Today’s full case data is now available on the province’s website.
Photo courtesy of The Canadian Press
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic