Province reporting 3,216 new COVID-19 cases, 752 in Mississauga and Brampton
The province is reporting 3,216 new COVID-19 cases today (Sunday, May 9) and 47 new deaths linked to the virus.
There are 903 new cases in Toronto, 752 in Peel, 335 in York Region, 187 in Durham, 150 in Ottawa, 121 in Halton, and 113 in Hamilton.
Since yesterday, 3,653 more cases are considered resolved and over 38,500 more tests completed.
The province says 6,144,685 total doses of the COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in Ontario.
Peel had the province’s highest number of new cases on Saturday, May 7, reporting 817 new cases.
Today’s full case data is available on the province’s website.
Photo courtesy of The Canadian Press
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Brampton reveals photo radar locations
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Doner kebab chain opens Mississauga location