Province reporting 2,063 new COVID-19 cases, 73 deaths
The province is continuing to report a lower number of daily COVID-19 cases with 2,063 new cases today (Saturday, January 30) and 73 new deaths linked to the virus.
Locally, there are 713 new cases in Toronto, 379 in Peel, 178 in York Region, 88 in Hamilton, and 55 in Halton.
Since yesterday, 2,623 more cases have been resolved and nearly 59,600 additional tests completed.
As of 8:00 p.m. yesterday, 336,828 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in Ontario.
Today’s full case data is now available on the province’s website.
Photo courtesy of The Canadian Press
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Ontario will decide today what level of restrictions to place Mississauga and Brampton
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month