Province reporting 2,063 new COVID-19 cases, 73 deaths
The province is continuing to report a lower number of daily COVID-19 cases with 2,063 new cases today (Saturday, January 30) and 73 new deaths linked to the virus.
Locally, there are 713 new cases in Toronto, 379 in Peel, 178 in York Region, 88 in Hamilton, and 55 in Halton.
Since yesterday, 2,623 more cases have been resolved and nearly 59,600 additional tests completed.
As of 8:00 p.m. yesterday, 336,828 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in Ontario.
Today’s full case data is now available on the province’s website.
Photo courtesy of The Canadian Press
- 2 winning tickets for Saturday’s $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Photo radar begins in Mississauga next month at these locations
- Two Mississauga 16-year-olds arrested for burning Pride flag
- Just 21 new COVID-19 cases in Peel Region, 10 in Mississauga and 10 in Brampton
- No Pfizer until mid July for adults in Mississauga and Brampton