Protest Causing Traffic Delays at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
Citizens should be aware of delays when entering Pearson International Airport.
A labour demonstration this afternoon at the airport is causing significant traffic delays, Peel Regional Police report. As a result, it is advised to avoid the area if possible.
Passengers who are attempting to access the airport are advised to make extra time to arrive. Police are assisting with getting traffic into the airport and are asking the public to be patient, abide by the rules of the road and heed the officers’ directions.
Until further notice, citizens should under no circumstances leave the safety of their vehicle and walk to the airport while travelling on the highway. Police ask drivers to remain in their vehicle.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- J-Pop Concert Coming to Mississauga For First Time Ever
- One Male Injured Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- A Flood Watch is Officially In Effect for Mississauga and Surrounding Cities
- ONE on ONE VIDEO: Newly Crowned Miss Universe Canada, Marta Stepien
- Five-Vehicle Crash Involving Police Cruiser at Pearson Airport
- TRAFFIC: Collision Causing Delays on Airport Road in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Vehicle Thefts at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Collision Causing Delays Near Airport in Mississauga
- Expect Delays On the Busiest Travel Day at Pearson Airport