Protest Causing Traffic Delays at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
Citizens should be aware of delays when entering Pearson International Airport.
A labour demonstration this afternoon at the airport is causing significant traffic delays, Peel Regional Police report. As a result, it is advised to avoid the area if possible.
Passengers who are attempting to access the airport are advised to make extra time to arrive. Police are assisting with getting traffic into the airport and are asking the public to be patient, abide by the rules of the road and heed the officers’ directions.
Until further notice, citizens should under no circumstances leave the safety of their vehicle and walk to the airport while travelling on the highway. Police ask drivers to remain in their vehicle.
- Weather conditions resulting in flight delays and cancellations at Pearson Airport
- Today expected to be the busiest day of the holidays for Pearson Airport
- TRAFFIC: Collision Causing Delays on Airport Road in Mississauga
- Five-Vehicle Crash Involving Police Cruiser at Pearson Airport
- Power Outage Affecting Traffic Lights Around Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 flights with COVID-19
- Workers in Peel Region have lost jobs due to COVID-19 scrutiny in Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon