Protest Causing Traffic Delays at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
Citizens should be aware of delays when entering Pearson International Airport.
A labour demonstration this afternoon at the airport is causing significant traffic delays, Peel Regional Police report. As a result, it is advised to avoid the area if possible.
Passengers who are attempting to access the airport are advised to make extra time to arrive. Police are assisting with getting traffic into the airport and are asking the public to be patient, abide by the rules of the road and heed the officers’ directions.
Until further notice, citizens should under no circumstances leave the safety of their vehicle and walk to the airport while travelling on the highway. Police ask drivers to remain in their vehicle.
- Condo Proposal Changed After Residents Express Fury in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Should This New McDonald’s Initiative Come to Mississauga?
- Here’s a Look at All the Movies and TV Shows That Were Recently Shot in Mississauga
- Square One Introducing Special Pass for Certain Shoppers in Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Collision Causing Delays on Airport Road in Mississauga
- March Break Prompts Massive Number of Passengers at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Five-Vehicle Crash Involving Police Cruiser at Pearson Airport
- Here’s How Many People Are Expected to Come Through Pearson Airport Soon
- Collision Causing Delays Near Airport in Mississauga