Pro Wrestling Takes Over Celebration Square in Mississauga
Mississauga’s iconic Celebration Square has hosted almost every type of event possible since its opening, but yesterday marked the first day the Square played host to a professional wrestling event.
On insauga.com TV live at Celebration Square with Khaled & Jackie, the space had a full size wrestling ring and a full hour of fights. The wrestlers came from Battle Arts Academy, which is owned by former WWE superstar Santino Marella (real name Anthony Carelli), and Destiny Wrestling.
Check out these body chopping, arm barring, body slamming photos!
(Photos courtesy of Wil Yeung)
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- Canada Post workers self-isolating after outbreak at facility in Mississauga