Pro Wrestling Takes Over Celebration Square in Mississauga
Mississauga’s iconic Celebration Square has hosted almost every type of event possible since its opening, but yesterday marked the first day the Square played host to a professional wrestling event.
On insauga.com TV live at Celebration Square with Khaled & Jackie, the space had a full size wrestling ring and a full hour of fights. The wrestlers came from Battle Arts Academy, which is owned by former WWE superstar Santino Marella (real name Anthony Carelli), and Destiny Wrestling.
Check out these body chopping, arm barring, body slamming photos!
(Photos courtesy of Wil Yeung)
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 700 new cases, 104 of those in Peel
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- Mississauga man charged in large Halton drug bust
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- City breaks ground on what will become the tallest building in Mississauga