Pro Wrestling Takes Over Celebration Square in Mississauga
Mississauga’s iconic Celebration Square has hosted almost every type of event possible since its opening, but yesterday marked the first day the Square played host to a professional wrestling event.
On insauga.com TV live at Celebration Square with Khaled & Jackie, the space had a full size wrestling ring and a full hour of fights. The wrestlers came from Battle Arts Academy, which is owned by former WWE superstar Santino Marella (real name Anthony Carelli), and Destiny Wrestling.
Check out these body chopping, arm barring, body slamming photos!
(Photos courtesy of Wil Yeung)
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Really Old School Restaurants in Mississauga