Pro Wrestling Takes Over Celebration Square in Mississauga
Mississauga’s iconic Celebration Square has hosted almost every type of event possible since its opening, but yesterday marked the first day the Square played host to a professional wrestling event.
On insauga.com TV live at Celebration Square with Khaled & Jackie, the space had a full size wrestling ring and a full hour of fights. The wrestlers came from Battle Arts Academy, which is owned by former WWE superstar Santino Marella (real name Anthony Carelli), and Destiny Wrestling.
Check out these body chopping, arm barring, body slamming photos!
(Photos courtesy of Wil Yeung)
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- COVID-19 outbreak recently declared at Mississauga nursing home
- House of the Week: $4.6 mil home with pool house and outdoor shower
- Traffic hazard reported involving turkey on road in Mississauga