President of Peel Regional Police Association Charged with Impaired Driving
An impaired driving charge has recently been pressed against the current president of the Peel Regional Police Association.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, PRPA head Adrian Woolley was stopped Saturday evening (February 9) for speeding on the QEW in Burlington.
The 44 year old Burington resident has been charged with impaired driving and stunt driving with a BAC of plus 80, Schmidt says.
Woolley reportedly participated in the PRPA Polar Plunge fundraiser that same day, according to a recent post on his Twitter page.
Photo via Adrian Woolley’s Linkedin page
- House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home With Stunning All-White Bathrooms
- Fire Crews on Scene for Vehicle Fire in Mississauga
- Unique Event Coming to Beloved Boutique Hotel in Mississauga
- 5 Strange and Unique Places to Visit Outside of Mississauga This Summer
- International Pop Stars Coming to Two-Day Festival at Celebration Square in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Charged With Impaired Driving
- Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving After Crashing into Police Cruiser and Pole
- Firearm Discovered During Impaired Driving Investigation in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving and Firearm Possession