President of Peel Regional Police Association Charged with Impaired Driving
An impaired driving charge has recently been pressed against the current president of the Peel Regional Police Association.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, PRPA head Adrian Woolley was stopped Saturday evening (February 9) for speeding on the QEW in Burlington.
The 44 year old Burington resident has been charged with impaired driving and stunt driving with a BAC of plus 80, Schmidt says.
Woolley reportedly participated in the PRPA Polar Plunge fundraiser that same day, according to a recent post on his Twitter page.
Photo via Adrian Woolley’s Linkedin page
- Peel Police Officer Charged With Impaired Driving
- Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving After Crashing into Police Cruiser and Pole
- Firearm Discovered During Impaired Driving Investigation in Mississauga
- Man accused of impaired driving with loaded gun in Mississauga: Peel police
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Employee at Mississauga shopping centre tests positive for COVID-19
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of jewelry store robbery in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24