Premium Waxbar Opening Soon in Mississauga
Have you been dreaming about getting rid of some unwanted body hair?
If you have been, you’re not alone—and a swanky, premium salon might be what you’re looking for.
WAXOXO, a unique waxing and sugaring bar that’s set to fill a niche in Mississauga, is now open for bookings.
According to the brand’s website, the company took a global approach to the salon by evaluating the best waxing and sugaring practices around the world.
“We combined all the best techniques from different countries and paired them with the best products to create a unique and high-quality service for our clients in the waxing and sugaring industry,” the website reads.
“And we practiced for another nine years before opening WAXOXO.”
WAXOXO offers waxing, sugaring, organic facials, and V-Pampers (a premium service designed to pamper, smooth, and prepare the skin in the bikini area).
If you’re wondering what, exactly, sugaring is, WAXOXO says it’s an organic hair removal method that uses sugar, lemon, and water to remove hair.
It resembles waxing, but is gentler on the skin and is known to hurt less than waxing because it tends to pull less on the skin.
Operators say the salon uses handpicked products and aims to provide an experience that’s not just effective, but luxurious as well. Some of the products include Eminence Organics, Poya, Zensa and Merben. WAXOXO also has its own charcoal coconut body detoxifying scrub.
The salon will officially open on Aug. 25.
- Popular Toronto beauty clinic opens first Mississauga location
- These Mississauga retailers are open (or opening) for in-store shopping
- Health Canada warning consumers not to use unauthorized skin-lightening products
- Beautiful Skin, Naturally Now in Halton, Mississauga/Oakville
- Man Arrested Following Alleged Sexual Assault at Mississauga Tanning Salon
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- PHOTOS: Swans rescued following oil spill at Credit River in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Authorities cleaning up oil spill in the Credit River in Mississauga
- Le Chateau closing all Mississauga locations
- Canadian companies that have filed for creditor protection since COVID-19 pandemic