Premium Outlet Mall Minutes from Mississauga Undergoing Massive Expansion
Toronto Premium Outlets ("TPO"), just minutes away from Mississauga, has just completed phase 1 of a major expansion. Toronto Premium Outlets announced this week that its brand new, 5-level, parking garage is now open to the public. The structure adds 1,600 covered parking spaces to the Centre. The parking garage is connected to a new landing tower via an enclosed, glass bridge.
Inside the landing tower you'll find a new satellite Guest Services station, as well as a lounge area and a slew of additional amenities. The added convenience of a fully covered parking deck is sure to delight shoppers.
The new parkade features heated ramps and a state-of-the-art parking management system is being installed. The "Park-Assist" system will display the number of vacant spaces available on each level, and will make finding an available parking space easier. Electric and Hybrid vehicle owners will also be pleased to hear that the deck will feature EV Charging stations, slated for installation in early 2018.
The second phase of TPO's expansion will see the construction of 140,000 square feet of additional retail space, housing upwards of 40 new, premium retailers! The Centre is welcoming Starbucks to the tenant mix early next year, while completion of the rest of phase 2 is anticipated in November 2018. Once completed, the Centre will offer more than 130 designer outlets and over 3100 parking spaces!
The expansion is certainly exciting, but there's even more to be excited about. Toronto Premium Outlets is home to some of the most coveted brands on the planet. In addition to everyday savings of up to 65% on the brands you love like Saks OFF 5th, Under Armour, Kate Spade New York and Michael Kors, TPO is also home to exclusive outlets like Stuart Weitzman, AllSaints, Ted Baker, The Kooples, Burberry and Restoration Hardware. These exclusive offerings draw shoppers from far and wide, on the hunt for fashion staples at unprecedented savings.
Speaking of Savings, The Ultimate Holiday Outlet Sale kicks off at Toronto Premium Outlets on Dec. 8 and runs until Dec. 17. Shoppers will have the opportunity to pick up a Gift Guide at Guest Services or download one directly at torontopremiumoutlets.ca. In addition to gifting inspiration for him, her and the kids, the guide is filled with exclusive, additional offers from select retailers, saving you even more this holiday season.
Toronto Premium Outlets is just minutes from Mississauga, and the ultimate holiday shopping destination.
- A Ton of New Stores Are Coming to Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton
- Six Reasons to Go Boxing Day Shopping at Toronto Premium Outlets
- New Stores Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Five Reasons why you MUST shop at Toronto Premium Outlets on Boxing Day
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Health care association urging province to impose more stringent restrictions on non-essential businesses