Power Outage Affecting Over 900 People in Mississauga
A power outage affecting hundreds of homes and businesses in Mississauga.
Alectra Utilities recently announced that an ongoing outage is affecting 959 homes and businesses. Areas affected are located in the Bloor to Queensway and Dixie to Tomken areas .
Crews have been dispatched.
Power should be back by 3:30 p.m.
UPDATE: Alectra says power should be back on by 7:30 p.m.
- New Store Now Open in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Driver Charged After Travelling the Wrong Way on QEW in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Mississauga Residents Celebrating Exciting Lotto Win
- Peel Police Officer Charged and Arrested Following Assault
- Power Outage Affecting Over 1,500 Homes and Businesses in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Over 200 Homes and Businesses in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Close to 1,000 Homes in Mississauga
- Over 500 Homes and Businesses Experiencing Power Outage in Mississauga
- Morning Power Outage Affecting Over 1,000 People in Mississauga