Power Outage Affecting Over 900 People in Mississauga
A power outage affecting hundreds of homes and businesses in Mississauga.
Alectra Utilities recently announced that an ongoing outage is affecting 959 homes and businesses. Areas affected are located in the Bloor to Queensway and Dixie to Tomken areas .
Crews have been dispatched.
Power should be back by 3:30 p.m.
UPDATE: Alectra says power should be back on by 7:30 p.m.
- Power Outage Affecting Over 1,500 Homes and Businesses in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Over 200 Homes and Businesses in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Close to 1,000 Homes in Mississauga
- Over 500 Homes and Businesses Experiencing Power Outage in Mississauga
- Morning Power Outage Affecting Over 1,000 People in Mississauga