Power Outage Affecting over 700 People in Mississauga
An ongoing power outage is affecting over 700 homes and businesses in Mississauga.
Alectra Utilities says the outage, which initially affected over 2,000 residents, is now affecting 715 residential and commercial buildings.
The outage is affecting people in the Burhamthorpe and Winston Churchill area.
Crews have been dispatched.
Power should return between 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm.
UPDATE: Alectra says power has been restored.
- Ongoing Power Outage Affecting Over 1,500 People in Mississauga
- Ongoing power outage affecting over 500 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- A power outage is affecting over 1,500 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Ongoing power outage affecting over 2,000 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Over 1,500 Homes and Businesses in Mississauga
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- 26-year-old celebrating big lotto win in Mississauga to do something special for mom
- Cases in Mississauga and Brampton push Peel Region COVID number to record high
- Hotspot vaccines for over 18 crowd not ready to roll in Mississauga and Brampton