Power Outage Affecting over 700 People in Mississauga
An ongoing power outage is affecting over 700 homes and businesses in Mississauga.
Alectra Utilities says the outage, which initially affected over 2,000 residents, is now affecting 715 residential and commercial buildings.
The outage is affecting people in the Burhamthorpe and Winston Churchill area.
Crews have been dispatched.
Power should return between 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm.
UPDATE: Alectra says power has been restored.
- Ongoing Power Outage Affecting Over 1,500 People in Mississauga
- A power outage is affecting over 1,500 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Ongoing power outage affecting over 2,000 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Over 1,500 Homes and Businesses in Mississauga
- Morning Power Outage Affecting Over 1,000 People in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Province introducing fixed electricity price to assist residents during COVID-19
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots