Power outage affecting over 700 homes and businesses in Mississauga
An ongoing power outage is affecting over 700 homes and businesses in Mississauga.
Alectra Utilities recently announced that the outage is impacting 719 residential and commercial spaces in the Erindale community.
According to Alectra’s website, homes and businesses located between Dundas, Erin Mills Parkway and the QEW are affected.
Fire crews are also responding to a natural gas leak on Blythe Rd., which is currently closed from Doulton Dr. to the dead end.
Alectra says crews are working to restore power.
The power is expected to be back by 6:00 pm.
For more info, click here.
- Ongoing power outage affecting over 500 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Over 1,500 Homes and Businesses in Mississauga
- Ongoing power outage affecting over 2,000 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Power outage affecting close to 200 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Ongoing power outage still affecting about 800 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Peel Police have two suspects in Brampton carjacking in custody, search on for other
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant