Power outage affecting over 600 homes and businesses in Mississauga
Quite a few residents are finding themselves without power this morning.
At 9:30 a.m., Alectra Utilities reported a power outage in the area of Bloor Street and Central Parkway.
Approximately 665 homes and businesses in the area are affected.
Crews have been dispatched.
Power is estimated to return later this morning.
- Mississauga home prices stabilizing amid COVID-19 pandemic
- An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- City councillor furious after fire set in sports field in Mississauga
- Two residents fined for using closed skate park in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Over Two Hundred Homes and Businesses in Mississauga
- Crews Dispatched for Power Outage Affecting Mississauga Residents
- A power outage affecting Mississauga residents this morning
- Power outage affecting at least 300 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- A power outage is affecting over 1,500 homes and businesses in Mississauga