Power outage affecting over 600 homes and businesses in Mississauga
Quite a few residents are finding themselves without power this morning.
At 9:30 a.m., Alectra Utilities reported a power outage in the area of Bloor Street and Central Parkway.
Approximately 665 homes and businesses in the area are affected.
Crews have been dispatched.
Power is estimated to return later this morning.
- Power Outage Affecting Over Two Hundred Homes and Businesses in Mississauga
- Crews Dispatched for Power Outage Affecting Mississauga Residents
- A power outage affecting Mississauga residents this morning
- Power outage affecting at least 300 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Power outage affecting over 1,600 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga