Power Outage Affecting East Part of Mississauga
A west-end power outage has left at least 5,000 Toronto Hydro customers without power, according to a recent tweet from the company itself.
The announcement came shortly before 3 p.m. on Wednesday, with the outage said to be affecting the Mississauga border as well as certain areas in Toronto.
Toronto Hydro is working to fix the issue, but could not say how long it would take for power to be restored. “Crews are on route,” the company said earlier in the afternoon.
We’ll keep you posted with any updates.
Etobicoke outage update: Crews are working on repairing faulty underground cables and hoping to have most customers back on around 8 p.m.— Toronto Hydro (@TorontoHydro) September 7, 2016
*Update* We are closed due to a power outage. We apologize for any inconvenience and will share an update once we have an ETA on reopening.— CF Sherway Gardens (@CFSherway) September 7, 2016
*Update* Thank you for your patience. The power has been restored and stores are now open.— CF Sherway Gardens (@CFSherway) September 7, 2016
- Power Outage Affecting Thousands of Customers in Mississauga
- Power outage affecting over 200 hydro customers in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Customers and Causing Traffic in Mississauga
- Power Outage in Mississauga Affecting Over 1,500 Residents
- Power Outage Affecting Over 100 Customers in Mississauga
- Two new COVID-19 outbreaks declared at hospital in Mississauga
- Police investigating triple stabbing in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Province tells people in Mississauga to only celebrate Christmas with members of their own household
- Toronto police have person of interest in billionaire deaths