Power Outage Affecting Customers and Causing Traffic in Mississauga
If you’re without power this evening, rest assured that you’re not the only one.
Alectra Utilities reported today around 7:45 p.m. that a power outage is currently affecting 1529 customers in Mississauga, from Mavis to Creditview/Burnhamthorpe to the 403.
As a result of the outage, Peel Police have reported that traffic lights are off at two intersections: Mavis at Rathburn West and Highway 403 at Mavis. Drivers should beware of potential traffic delays.
Crews have been dispatched to deal with the issue. Estimated time of repair is 10:30 p.m.
UPDATE: Power has been restored. Anyone still without power is urged to call 905-273-7425.
- Power Outage Affecting Traffic Lights Around Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Huge Power Outage Affecting Many Mississauga Residents
- Crews Dispatched for Power Outage Affecting Mississauga Residents
- Crews Dispatched for Power Outage in Mississauga
- Massive Power Outage Affecting Homes and Traffic Lights in Mississauga
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga