Power Outage Affecting Customers and Causing Traffic in Mississauga
If you’re without power this evening, rest assured that you’re not the only one.
Alectra Utilities reported today around 7:45 p.m. that a power outage is currently affecting 1529 customers in Mississauga, from Mavis to Creditview/Burnhamthorpe to the 403.
As a result of the outage, Peel Police have reported that traffic lights are off at two intersections: Mavis at Rathburn West and Highway 403 at Mavis. Drivers should beware of potential traffic delays.
Crews have been dispatched to deal with the issue. Estimated time of repair is 10:30 p.m.
UPDATE: Power has been restored. Anyone still without power is urged to call 905-273-7425.
- Fire Crews on Scene for Residential Fire in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed for Car Fire in Mississauga
- Family and Police Seeking Answers After University Student Gunned Down in Mississauga
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Mississauga Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Top 5 Hakka Restaurants in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Traffic Lights Around Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Huge Power Outage Affecting Many Mississauga Residents
- Crews Dispatched for Power Outage Affecting Mississauga Residents
- Power Outage Affecting Over 100 Customers in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Thousands of Customers in Mississauga