Power Issues Prompt Road Closure in Mississauga
Police are warning the public about a road closure this afternoon in Mississauga.
Around 6:40 p.m., PRP reported that hydro lines were down in the area of South Sheridan Way, prompting the road to be closed between Clarkson and Indian Road.
Additionally, lights are out at Southdown and South Sheridan.
Citizens are asked to avoid the area for the time being.
UPDATE: The roadway has reopened.
- UPDATED: Pair of bears on the loose in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 30
- Peel not in second wave but situation can change "at any moment": Mayor Crombie