Power Issues Prompt Road Closure in Mississauga
Police are warning the public about a road closure this afternoon in Mississauga.
Around 6:40 p.m., PRP reported that hydro lines were down in the area of South Sheridan Way, prompting the road to be closed between Clarkson and Indian Road.
Additionally, lights are out at Southdown and South Sheridan.
Citizens are asked to avoid the area for the time being.
UPDATE: The roadway has reopened.
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity