Potentially Dangerous Products Seized from Mississauga Store
Health Canada has issued a warning after items were seized from convenience stores in Mississauga and Brampton.
The federal health agency issued an update on May 23 saying the products “may pose serious health risks.”
Unauthorized sexual enhancement products were seized from Vani’s Convenience in Brampton and Westwood Convenience in Mississauga.
Items include Max Vigor, Stiff Rox, Triple Green, Horny Goat Weed for Men & Women, Victorious, and Black Panther #1 Triple Maximum.
Click here for a detailed listing.
Health Canada maintains a list of unauthorized health products that may pose serious health risks so that Canadians can easily identify those they may have purchased and take appropriate action.
- Health Canada warning consumers not to use unauthorized skin-lightening products
- Health Canada warning consumers of products including misleading information regarding COVID-19
- Health Canada warns against “fraudulent and unauthorized” N95 masks
- Convenience stores will soon be prohibited from promoting vape products in Mississauga
- Health Canada Warning Against Use of Cream That Could Seriously Harm Children
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- House of the Week: $5.9 mil contemporary stunner in Cooksville
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Ontario makes temporary change so businesses can avoid paying severance
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots