Potentially Dangerous Products Seized from Mississauga Store
Health Canada has issued a warning after items were seized from convenience stores in Mississauga and Brampton.
The federal health agency issued an update on May 23 saying the products “may pose serious health risks.”
Unauthorized sexual enhancement products were seized from Vani’s Convenience in Brampton and Westwood Convenience in Mississauga.
Items include Max Vigor, Stiff Rox, Triple Green, Horny Goat Weed for Men & Women, Victorious, and Black Panther #1 Triple Maximum.
Click here for a detailed listing.
Health Canada maintains a list of unauthorized health products that may pose serious health risks so that Canadians can easily identify those they may have purchased and take appropriate action.
- Health Canada warning consumers not to use unauthorized skin-lightening products
- Health Canada removes sexual enhancement product from Mississauga grocery store
- Health Canada warning consumers of products including misleading information regarding COVID-19
- Health Canada warns against “fraudulent and unauthorized” N95 masks
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies
- $100,000 prize for Brampton winner of Big Brother Canada
- Frost advisory in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton and Milton