Potential thunderstorms in forecast for Mississauga this weekend
Residents should watch out for some rainy and potentially turbulent weather this weekend.
According to Environment Canada’s current forecast, there’s a risk for thunderstorms this evening (Saturday, August 15), Sunday afternoon, and early Sunday evening.
Rainfall is expected to begin Sunday afternoon.
Beyond the weekend, there’s also a chance of showers throughout the day on Monday.
- Thunderstorms, heat and humidity expected in Mississauga's weekend forecast
- Mississauga to Receive Heavy Rainfall and Potential Thunderstorms
- Thunderstorms in the forecast for Mississauga
- Thunderstorms and strong winds expected in Mississauga tonight
- Warmer Weather Expected This Weekend in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Major road closed in aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- Major road closed due to serious crash in Mississauga
- Environment Canada issues snowfall warning for Mississauga