Potential freezing rain in forecast for Mississauga
A brief period of freezing rain may be in the forecast this evening.
“Precipitation with the next low pressure system may begin as freezing rain before it transitions to wet snow or rain late this evening,” according to Environment Canada’s forecast.
The rain is particularly likely for areas away from Lake Ontario.
Residents who will be out and about should take precautions, as surfaces may become slippery this evening and cause hazardous conditions when driving or walking.
- One-year-old girl pulled from Burlington swimming pool dies in hospital
- Hamilton considers closing East Mountain street to vehicles, asks residents to weigh in
- Two males involved in Brampton collision flee on foot, Peel police say
- Five-week-old puppy stolen during armed invasion of occupied Brampton house
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga