Potato Chips Recalled Due to Salmonella
Mississauga residents should be aware of a recent food recall affecting consumers in Ontario and beyond.
On Friday, April 21, Miss Vickie’s Canada began recalling its brand of Jalapeno Kettle Cooked Potato Chips due to possible Salmonella contamination.
The recall applies to all sizes of this product with expiry dates up to and including June 20, 2017.
Food contaminated with Salmonella may not look or smell spoiled but can still make you sick with symptoms including fever, headache, vomiting, nausea, abdominal cramps and diarrhea. Long-term complications may include severe arthritis.
Consumers are advised to check and see if they have recalled product in their home, and either throw it out or return it to the store it was purchased from.
- Popular Chicken Product Recalled Due to Salmonella
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Salmonella and Other Food Concerns
- Popular Flour Product Recalled for Contamination with Harmful Bacteria
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Food and Christmas Toys
- Popular Flour Being Recalled for Contamination with Harmful Bacteria