Possible snow and rain showers in the forecast this week in Mississauga
Don’t get too attached to the warm weather we had this past week — we’re in for more seasonal weather this week in Mississauga.
The week will start off sunny but noticeably colder, with a raw east wind developing off of Lake Ontario, according to The Weather Network.
Tuesday will see potential snow and rain showers, and more mild temperatures will return on Wednesday.
“The next significant system that could impact our region will be a Texas Low that will approach the Great Lakes region later Thursday and Thursday night. This is expected to bring rain and possibly mixed precipitation to our region,” the Weather Network reports.
Cooler weather is expected to follow as we head into the weekend.
- Warm spring weather and rain showers in the forecast this week in Mississauga
- Warmer weather and snow showers in forecast for Mississauga
- Weather Forecast Calling for Snow Flurries in Mississauga
- Mix of warmer and seasonal temperatures expected this week in Mississauga
- More Rain and Snow Expected to Hit Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Peel's Chief Medical Officer of Health chats about COVID-19 and vaccinations for Mississauga and Brampton- April 14, 2021
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor