Portion of Highway 410 between Brampton and Mississauga closed for police investigation
A major highway in Mississauga has been shut down Wednesday morning (Nov. 18) due to an ongoing police investigation.
Peel police say highway 410 N/B from highway 403 has been shut down temporarily and Peel paramedics are currently assessing a man.
Police say emergency crews were called to the area near Hwy 403 and Eglinton just after 7 a.m. this morning, though the nature of the call has not yet been disclosed.
No further information is available at this time.
Police say that HHwy 410 has been reopened and a male has been transported to a trauma centre with non-life-threatening injuries.
- All lanes closed on a major highway due to police investigation
- Highway closed after vehicle hits guardrail in Mississauga
- Police investigating shooting on Highway 410 in Mississauga
- Serious crash closes all lanes on Highway 401 in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Woman Dead After Highway Collision in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run