Portion of Britannia Road in Mississauga closed due to collision: Peel Police
A portion of Britannia Road E in Mississauga is closed Tuesday morning (May 18) following a collision.
The two-car crash happened shortly after 6:30 a.m. in the area of Dixie Road and Britannia and one person is believed to have sustained minor injuries, Peel Police said in a Tweet.
Mississauga Fire, Peel Paramedics and police remain on the scene and the eastbound lanes of Britannia are closed as crews work to clear the collision.
Police are asking motorists to take an alternate route.
COLLISION— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) May 18, 2021
- Dixie Rd / Britannia Rd E #Mississauga
- 2 vehicles involved
- #PRP @MississaugaFES & @Peel_Paramedics are on scene
- 1 person believed to have minor injuries
- E/B Britannia Rd is shutdown for the time being
- Pls use alternate route
- C/R 6:38am
- Eastbound lanes of Britannia Road closed due to cyclist hit by car in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following Multi-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Police Report Collision Near Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Part of Major Road Closed Following Collision in Mississauga
- Road Closed for Cleanup Following Collision in Mississauga
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted
- Get second dose as soon as you can Brampton, Mississauga residents urged
- Breaking out in a mysterious rash? Mississauga's gypsy moth may be the problem
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged