Popular Vegan Restaurant Chain Opens its First Location in Mississauga
Going out to eat as a vegan can be hard — your options are much more limited right out of the gate, and it can be difficult to find restaurants that cater specifically to vegan consumers.
Fortunately, the opening of a new Mississauga restaurant looks to be changing that.
A brand new Copper Branch location recently opened at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga, offering a menu of sandwiches, burgers, smoothies, desserts and other dishes, all 100% vegan.
The restaurant opened on December 22, 2018 and is the franchise’s first Mississauga location.
Photo via eatcopperbranch.com
“We look forward to nourishing the Mississauga community with our plant-based power food menu, inspiring the vegan and whole foods movement!” Copper Branch wrote on its official website.
“And enjoy your meal in our new, beautifully designed and spacious location.”
This is the 37th Copper Branch location overall.
The restaurant is located here, right next to the also recently opened Starbucks and Edo Japan:
To take a look at their menu, you can visit the restaurant’s website here.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Mississauga Soon