Popular Vegan Restaurant Chain Opens its First Location in Mississauga
Going out to eat as a vegan can be hard — your options are much more limited right out of the gate, and it can be difficult to find restaurants that cater specifically to vegan consumers.
Fortunately, the opening of a new Mississauga restaurant looks to be changing that.
A brand new Copper Branch location recently opened at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga, offering a menu of sandwiches, burgers, smoothies, desserts and other dishes, all 100% vegan.
The restaurant opened on December 22, 2018 and is the franchise’s first Mississauga location.
Photo via eatcopperbranch.com
“We look forward to nourishing the Mississauga community with our plant-based power food menu, inspiring the vegan and whole foods movement!” Copper Branch wrote on its official website.
“And enjoy your meal in our new, beautifully designed and spacious location.”
This is the 37th Copper Branch location overall.
The restaurant is located here, right next to the also recently opened Starbucks and Edo Japan:
To take a look at their menu, you can visit the restaurant’s website here.
- Trendy Restaurant Opening New Location in Sussex Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Vegan Restaurant Opening Mississauga Location
- Popular Casual Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Three New Restaurants are Opening in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Trendy Toronto restaurant opening first GTA location in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot