Popular Two-Day Christmas Market Set to Return to Mississauga
It's hard to think about Christmas when it's legitimately hot outside (and we know that it's not even Halloween yet), but the holiday season is fast approaching.
And so, too, are the festivities.
If you're already slipping into the holiday spirit, you might be happy to hear that the Streetsville BIA is set to host its third annual Christmas in the Village Festival.
The weekend event, which will run on Friday, Nov. 23 to Saturday, Nov. 24, will offer a number of free, family-friendly activities.
So, what can festive revellers expect?
According to the BIA's Facebook page, attendees can enjoy craft beer and mulled wine while snacking on maple taffy made right in the Streetsville Village Square.
"All weekend long, family-friendly live bands will be playing for guests while they feast on delicious eats from an array of local restaurants and unique food trucks," the BIA says.
Visitors can head down Queen St. S. to check out children’s activities, buy products from market vendors, enjoy a horse and carriage ride, and take pictures with Santa.
On Sunday, Nov. 25 at 1 p.m., attendees can check out the Streetsville Santa Claus Parade.
Residents should note that the parade will begin at Queen St. S. and Ontario St., and proceed south on Queen St S to Church St.
That means that Queen St. S. will be closed from Thomas to Tannery and Main St. will also be closed from Queen St. S. to Church St.
For more information, click here.
- Streetsville Christmas Market and Santa Claus Parade Happening this Weekend in Mississauga
- Christmas Market Coming to Mississauga at the Expense of the Santa Claus Parade
- Three-day Christmas event coming to Mississauga soon
- An Exciting Christmas Market is Coming to Mississauga
- A Huge Christmas Market is Hitting Mississauga This Weekend
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Restaurant evacuated due to fire in Mississauga