Popular Toronto pizzeria Blondies Pizza opens a cute new location in Mississauga
Mississauga is the city where foodies can explore cuisines from all around the world and every new restaurant that pops up offers an experience to remember.
Pizza lovers will be happy to hear that a new pizzeria is now open in the city.
Blondies Pizza opened up this cute location at 13 Stavebank Road in charming Port Credit in Mississauga.
The establishment currently has locations at some of the best culinary neighbourhoods in Toronto like Ossington, Leslieville and Davenport in Toronto.
This location opened its doors about two weeks ago.
According to the website, the fermented dough is made from scratch, painted with original RED (tomato) or BLONDE (alfredo) sauce and covered with full-fat mozzarella.
You can even customize your own pizza with an endless array of fresh toppings made to enhance every bite.
Foodies can indulge in 13- or 16-inch pizza’s topped with veggie and meat combinations that are made just as unique as their name.
The menu boasts pizza’s made with Venetian pepperoni, oregano, pickled jalapeno and honey, as well as pizza’s made with button mushrooms, basil, pickled onions, kale and truffle oil.
The resto also offers vegan and gluten-free offerings, speciality salads and homemade soft serve during the summer to satisfy your sweet tooth.
The combinations and flavour will have you coming back for more.
- PHOTOS: A look at the most haunted house in Mississauga
- First responders attempting to free passengers of vehicle that crashed into wall in Brampton
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Portion of Britannia Road in Mississauga closed due to collision: Peel Police
- Canadian COVID-19 vaccine shows promising results in Phase 2 clinical trial