Popular Toronto pizzeria Blondies Pizza opens a cute new location in Mississauga
Mississauga is the city where foodies can explore cuisines from all around the world and every new restaurant that pops up offers an experience to remember.
Pizza lovers will be happy to hear that a new pizzeria is now open in the city.
Blondies Pizza opened up this cute location at 13 Stavebank Road in charming Port Credit in Mississauga.
The establishment currently has locations at some of the best culinary neighbourhoods in Toronto like Ossington, Leslieville and Davenport in Toronto.
This location opened its doors about two weeks ago.
According to the website, the fermented dough is made from scratch, painted with original RED (tomato) or BLONDE (alfredo) sauce and covered with full-fat mozzarella.
You can even customize your own pizza with an endless array of fresh toppings made to enhance every bite.
Foodies can indulge in 13- or 16-inch pizza’s topped with veggie and meat combinations that are made just as unique as their name.
The menu boasts pizza’s made with Venetian pepperoni, oregano, pickled jalapeno and honey, as well as pizza’s made with button mushrooms, basil, pickled onions, kale and truffle oil.
The resto also offers vegan and gluten-free offerings, speciality salads and homemade soft serve during the summer to satisfy your sweet tooth.
The combinations and flavour will have you coming back for more.
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mass test results are in from a Mississauga condo for the variants of concern
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- Here’s what you need to know about quarantine hotels in Mississauga
- Brampton and Mississauga Lowe's locations hosting hiring day to fill 240 positions