Popular Toronto Pizza Restaurant Re-Opens in Mississauga
You often hear about Toronto restaurants expanding into Mississauga, but not so much about them packing up and moving into our neck of the woods entirely.
That, however, is what happened with Massimo Pizza and Pasta.
Once a staple in the downtown food scene—the restaurant has been around since 1981, believe it or not—the restaurant's operators have since decided to leave Toronto and reopen in Mississauga.
As far as food goes, the restaurant—which officially opened on Aug. 6—offers a variety of speciality pizzas, including Hawaiian, hot Hawaiian, Canadian, meat lovers, vegetarian, Mediterranean, margarita, Caprese and more.
The Massimo's Special pizza features pepperoni, green pepper, mushrooms, bacon, red onion and ham.
The restaurant also offers wings (up to 40 of them for $39.90) in a variety of flavours, including mild, medium, hot, hot honey, honey garlic, sweet chilli Thai and BBQ.
Diners can also order various pizza and win combo dishes.
So if you're in the mood for pizza or wings soon, you might want to give Massimo's a try.
Cover photo of Massimo’s Pizza and Pasta’s official Facebook page
- New pizza and chicken restaurant opening in Mississauga
- Popular Toronto pizzeria Blondies Pizza opens a cute new location in Mississauga
- Creative Pizza Joint Opens New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Pizza Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Pizza Pizza Introduces New Meat Alternatives to its Menu
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader