Popular Toronto Pizza Restaurant Re-Opens in Mississauga
You often hear about Toronto restaurants expanding into Mississauga, but not so much about them packing up and moving into our neck of the woods entirely.
That, however, is what happened with Massimo Pizza and Pasta.
Once a staple in the downtown food scene—the restaurant has been around since 1981, believe it or not—the restaurant's operators have since decided to leave Toronto and reopen in Mississauga.
As far as food goes, the restaurant—which officially opened on Aug. 6—offers a variety of speciality pizzas, including Hawaiian, hot Hawaiian, Canadian, meat lovers, vegetarian, Mediterranean, margarita, Caprese and more.
The Massimo's Special pizza features pepperoni, green pepper, mushrooms, bacon, red onion and ham.
The restaurant also offers wings (up to 40 of them for $39.90) in a variety of flavours, including mild, medium, hot, hot honey, honey garlic, sweet chilli Thai and BBQ.
Diners can also order various pizza and win combo dishes.
So if you're in the mood for pizza or wings soon, you might want to give Massimo's a try.
Cover photo of Massimo’s Pizza and Pasta’s official Facebook page
- Creative Pizza Joint Opens New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Pizza Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Pizza Pizza Introduces New Meat Alternatives to its Menu
- Here's How You Can Get A Pizza For Only $4.20 In Mississauga
- American Pizza Restaurant Opening Second Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga