Popular Toronto Pizza Restaurant Re-Opens in Mississauga
You often hear about Toronto restaurants expanding into Mississauga, but not so much about them packing up and moving into our neck of the woods entirely.
That, however, is what happened with Massimo Pizza and Pasta.
Once a staple in the downtown food scene—the restaurant has been around since 1981, believe it or not—the restaurant's operators have since decided to leave Toronto and reopen in Mississauga.
As far as food goes, the restaurant—which officially opened on Aug. 6—offers a variety of speciality pizzas, including Hawaiian, hot Hawaiian, Canadian, meat lovers, vegetarian, Mediterranean, margarita, Caprese and more.
The Massimo's Special pizza features pepperoni, green pepper, mushrooms, bacon, red onion and ham.
The restaurant also offers wings (up to 40 of them for $39.90) in a variety of flavours, including mild, medium, hot, hot honey, honey garlic, sweet chilli Thai and BBQ.
Diners can also order various pizza and win combo dishes.
So if you're in the mood for pizza or wings soon, you might want to give Massimo's a try.
Cover photo of Massimo’s Pizza and Pasta’s official Facebook page
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- McDonald's reopens in North Mississauga after worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- One-bedroom apartments in Mississauga third most expensive on list of 35 Canadian cities