Popular Toronto chicken and waffles joint now open in Mississauga
When it comes to unqiuely delicious food pairings, chicken and waffles is an absolute must-try — especially now that a popular Toronto restaurant is serving them here in Mississauga.
The Dirty Bird Chicken & Waffles, known for their crispy, savoury waffles and chicken flavoured with a blend of signature sauces, is now open at 6415 Erin Mills Pkwy (at the intersection of Erin Mills and Battleford).
The menu boasts classics such as The Big Dirty, boneless dark meat on a waffle with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and dirty aioli sauce, as well as The Great White North, white meat tenders on top of a waffle with buttered maple and spicy scotch bonnet ranch.
The resto also has a selection of sandwiches such as The Jerk, which features boneless chicken thigh, jerk barbecue sauce and slaw on the side, and The Sticky Icky, which offers boneless chicken thigh, maple garlic, pickled jalapeno and dirty aioli.
All sandwiches are served on a waffle or bun.
Dirty Bird Chicken & Waffles is now offering delivery via Uber Eats.
Do you plan on trying it out?
Photo courtesy of Dirty Bird Chicken & Waffles
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second
- Square One serving up mall food in new outdoor patio dining area
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours