Popular Toronto chicken and waffles joint now open in Mississauga
When it comes to unqiuely delicious food pairings, chicken and waffles is an absolute must-try — especially now that a popular Toronto restaurant is serving them here in Mississauga.
The Dirty Bird Chicken & Waffles, known for their crispy, savoury waffles and chicken flavoured with a blend of signature sauces, is now open at 6415 Erin Mills Pkwy (at the intersection of Erin Mills and Battleford).
The menu boasts classics such as The Big Dirty, boneless dark meat on a waffle with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and dirty aioli sauce, as well as The Great White North, white meat tenders on top of a waffle with buttered maple and spicy scotch bonnet ranch.
The resto also has a selection of sandwiches such as The Jerk, which features boneless chicken thigh, jerk barbecue sauce and slaw on the side, and The Sticky Icky, which offers boneless chicken thigh, maple garlic, pickled jalapeno and dirty aioli.
All sandwiches are served on a waffle or bun.
Dirty Bird Chicken & Waffles is now offering delivery via Uber Eats.
Do you plan on trying it out?
Photo courtesy of Dirty Bird Chicken & Waffles
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood