Popular Toronto Burger Joint Opening First Mississauga Location
Do you have a hankering for a burger?
How about a burger that reminds you of simpler times? Times when Tom Cruise was a young Hollywood upstart (or times when you could have your brain rattled on a striking silver rollercoaster that was named after a famous Paramount classic)?
If an old-school burger joint with an old school name is your jam, you’ll be happy to hear that Top Gun Burgers is opening a brand new location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga.
According to the brand’s website, Top Gun Burgers is a “home base for elite gourmet burgers” and it has one very important mission: “to restore the forgotten culture and craving for gourmet burgers, acting as innovators in the art of burger craftsmanship.”
The website even goes so far to say that “hungry stomachs flock here for truth and promise.”
You can get a sneak peek of the newest location, courtesy of the brand’s official Instagram account, here:
As of now, the brand operates locations in Kensington Market, Scarborough, Concord and Etobicoke.
This will be its first Mississauga location.
In terms of the menu, diners can enjoy a range of burgers. Some choices? The Bobcat (a beef patty served with grilled onion, lettuce, tomato, pickles and Top Gun aioli), the Hellcat (same as the Bobcat, but with cheese), the Wildcat (which comes with bacon), the Bearcat (which has two beef patties), the Freedom Fighter (beef patty, crusted jalapeno with cheddar cheese, guacamole, pico de gallo and more), the Firefly (which comes with a fried egg) and more.
The resto also serves veggie burgers, chicken burgers, steak sandwiches, fries, cheese fries, poutine, sloppy beef fries and milkshakes.
We’ll keep you updated on new opening details as they emerge.
- Toronto Burger Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Burger Joint Now Open in Mississauga
- Popular Burger Joint Opens First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints is Opening A New Location in Mississauga
- New burger joint is now open in Port Credit in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Two suspects sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga