Popular Toronto breakfast restaurant now open in Square One in Mississauga
In the mood for pancakes?
How about really, really, really fluffy Japanese-inspired ones?
Square One, the sprawling shopping centre that's home to The Rec Room, The Food District and more, just welcomed Fuwa Fuwa to the fold. The restaurant is currently enjoying a soft launch and will be hosting a grand opening on Saturday, Jan. 18.
For those who are unaware, Fuwa Fuwa was the first Japanese-inspired souffle pancake restaurant to open in Toronto and its Square One location will be the first of its kind in the GTA.
The resto, known for its extremely fluffy pancakes (they're unlike any traditional pancake you've tried), also serves hot drinks and Japanese desserts.
"Known for its fluffy Japanese inspired pancakes, Square One will mark the restaurant’s third location, featuring all of its signature dishes, desserts, and drinks," a Fuwa Fuwa representative said in an email to insauga.com.
You can see the menu below:
To celebrate the grand opening, Fuwa Fuwa will be offering free signature pancakes to the first 200 people in line. Guests will also receive free bubble tea with the purchase of pancakes for the remainder of the grand opening.
A Square One spokesperson says the restaurant will be located on Level 1, between Bentley and Showcase and across from Scotiabank.
- Trendy Toronto pancake restaurant opening new location in Square One in Mississauga
- Trendy New Dessert Restaurant Now Open in Square One
- New Japanese Dessert Spot Opening in The Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- New Opening: Asaka Sushi Japanese Restaurant
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month