Popular Toronto beauty clinic opens first Mississauga location
Life isn't fully back to normal yet, but some beauty and salon services that were forbidden during the earlier days of the COVID-19 pandemic are officially available once more.
Fortunately for those in need of body waxing, a Toronto-based company has opened its first Mississauga location in the Streetsville neighbourhood.
Aroma Waxing Clinic, a popular spa that operates two Toronto locations, opened its newest location in late June. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the clinic was initially forced to close just three days after its initial opening in March.
Operators say the clinic provides fast, clean and affordable waxing and sugaring hair removal services.
According to Aroma's website, the clinic offers waxing and sugaring services for all body parts (although services involving the face are currently prohibited due to the pandemic), spray tanning and laser hair removal.
The clinic offers 15 per cent of all waxing services every Tuesday and Wednesday and 15 per cent off all sugaring services every Thursday and Friday.
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 27
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – October 27