Popular Toronto beauty clinic opens first Mississauga location
Life isn't fully back to normal yet, but some beauty and salon services that were forbidden during the earlier days of the COVID-19 pandemic are officially available once more.
Fortunately for those in need of body waxing, a Toronto-based company has opened its first Mississauga location in the Streetsville neighbourhood.
Aroma Waxing Clinic, a popular spa that operates two Toronto locations, opened its newest location in late June. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the clinic was initially forced to close just three days after its initial opening in March.
Operators say the clinic provides fast, clean and affordable waxing and sugaring hair removal services.
According to Aroma's website, the clinic offers waxing and sugaring services for all body parts (although services involving the face are currently prohibited due to the pandemic), spray tanning and laser hair removal.
The clinic offers 15 per cent of all waxing services every Tuesday and Wednesday and 15 per cent off all sugaring services every Thursday and Friday.
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19