Popular Toronto beauty clinic opens first Mississauga location
Life isn't fully back to normal yet, but some beauty and salon services that were forbidden during the earlier days of the COVID-19 pandemic are officially available once more.
Fortunately for those in need of body waxing, a Toronto-based company has opened its first Mississauga location in the Streetsville neighbourhood.
Aroma Waxing Clinic, a popular spa that operates two Toronto locations, opened its newest location in late June. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the clinic was initially forced to close just three days after its initial opening in March.
Operators say the clinic provides fast, clean and affordable waxing and sugaring hair removal services.
According to Aroma's website, the clinic offers waxing and sugaring services for all body parts (although services involving the face are currently prohibited due to the pandemic), spray tanning and laser hair removal.
The clinic offers 15 per cent of all waxing services every Tuesday and Wednesday and 15 per cent off all sugaring services every Thursday and Friday.
- A no-wait walk-in clinic is now open in Mississauga
- A new no wait walk-in clinic is now open in Mississauga
- Patients at Mississauga dental clinic advised to get tested for hepatitis and HIV
- A look at walk-in clinic wait times in Mississauga
- Long-term care workers express relief, hope at pilot COVID-19 vaccine clinic
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- New COVID-19 case reported at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence