Popular Toronto beauty clinic opens first Mississauga location
Life isn't fully back to normal yet, but some beauty and salon services that were forbidden during the earlier days of the COVID-19 pandemic are officially available once more.
Fortunately for those in need of body waxing, a Toronto-based company has opened its first Mississauga location in the Streetsville neighbourhood.
Aroma Waxing Clinic, a popular spa that operates two Toronto locations, opened its newest location in late June. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the clinic was initially forced to close just three days after its initial opening in March.
Operators say the clinic provides fast, clean and affordable waxing and sugaring hair removal services.
According to Aroma's website, the clinic offers waxing and sugaring services for all body parts (although services involving the face are currently prohibited due to the pandemic), spray tanning and laser hair removal.
The clinic offers 15 per cent of all waxing services every Tuesday and Wednesday and 15 per cent off all sugaring services every Thursday and Friday.
- Large-scale COVID vaccine clinic opening in Hamilton
- Brampton clinic now offers evening COVID-19 tests
- Sheridan College Brampton campus shuts down vaccine clinic after more than 35,000 doses
- Pfizer vaccination on tap next three days for Oakville residents at Kerr Street Pop-Up Clinic
- St Catharines vaccination clinic shutting down next month
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Dog dragged by car rescued in Mississauga by 'kind-hearted residents,' driver was allegedly impaired
- More Canadians say worst of COVID-19 yet to come as the Delta variant spreads: poll
- Peel Police on scene in Mississauga after cyclist struck by car
- 7 ways we can crush COVID in Mississauga and Brampton