Popular Toronto Bakery Now Open in Mississauga
Are you in the mood for a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, but can’t make it down to Yorkdale in the near future?
If that’s the case, fear not—a new bakery that offers those very same line-inducing cakes (along with a slew of other sweets) is now open in Mississauga.
A few short weeks ago, Crown Pastries, a bakery specializing in Middle Eastern sweets, celebrated the grand opening of its newest Mississauga location.
The brand also operates a store in Scarborough.
According to the brand’s website, Crown Pastries had its beginnings in Aleppo, Syria.
The website says that Rasoul and Ismail Salha worked in their grandfather’s sweets store growing up, learning how to make baklava and other popular sweets.
The brothers opened their first Crown Pastries location in 2009, which offers both in-store and catering services.
As far as food goes, the bakery offers baklava, mammoul, shabiatt, macaroons, Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes and more.
So if you’re in the mood for some baklava, you now have a new place to check out.
Cover photo courtesy of Crown Pastries official Instagram account
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- Police Seeking Man Who Abducted His Daughter in Mississauga
- AMBER ALERT: Police Looking for Man Who Abducted Daughter in Mississauga
- Extreme Cold and Snow Returning to Mississauga Very Soon
- Mississauga School Does Random Acts of Kindness in Memory of Young Car Crash Victim