Popular Thai Restaurant Closes in Mississauga
If you're a fan of Asian fusion chain Spring Rolls, we have some bad news for you.
Mississauga's last Spring Rolls restaurant—located at the Sussex Centre near Square One—has officially shuttered its doors for good.
A Spring Rolls representative said that the restaurant is permanently closed and that there are no longer any locations in Mississauga. As you may recall, the Erin Mills Town Centre location shut its doors quite a while ago, around the time the mall began undergoing extensive renovations.
The location in Bramalea City Centre in Brampton also closed a few months ago, meaning Sauga is truly bereft of a nearby resto.
As of now, the brand is only operating four locations—three in Toronto and one in Waterloo.
Delivery is no longer available to Mississauga diners, either.
As for what will take on Spring Roll's prime City Centre real estate, that remains to be seen. The Sussex Centre could not be reached for comment before publication time.
- Brand New Restaurant Opens in Former Spring Rolls Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Coming to Vacant Spring Rolls Space in Mississauga
- Trendy Restaurant Opening New Location in Sussex Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Officially Opens in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Suddenly Shuts Down in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack
- Amber alert called off as girls found safe